1 kg of prepared Thai chicken
1tin of coconut extract
Chillis sliced (optional)
Snake or runner beans (optional)
Bamboo shoots chopped (optional)
Small whole potatoes (optional)
1. Heat a little oil in a wok or deep heavy-based frying pan.
2. Add the Thai chicken and toss quickly for 3-4 minutes.
3. Shake and add a can of coconut cream.
4. Mix well then add water to your desired thickness. If you wish to, now is the time to add the beans, bamboo shoots and potatoes.
5. Garnish with coriander , basil leaves and chillis if desired. Best served on a bed of jasmine rice.