1 large onion
1 heaped tablespoon of large capers (rinse under cold water then squeeze gently to rid of excess liquid)
3-4 anchovy fillets
1 small lemon squeezed
2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
2-3 tablespoons of butter
500g pasta of choice
1. Saute onions gently until golden.
2. Add capers, anchovy fillets, lemon juice and white pepper to the pan.
3. Then add olive oil and butter and simmer gently.
4. Build to a thick rich paste adding more olive oil and butter if required.
5. Remove from heat and whisk in the cream either by hand or blender.
6. Return pot to the heat and warm through.
7. Cook pasta according to instructions on pack. Drain well then mix through the sauce. Serve immediately. (Serves 4-6)